Thursday 2 June 2011

Mad crafting frenzy

I'm wondering if I'm the only one who has trouble nailing their attention down to one specific theme/style/craft?  I'm such a magpie when it comes to crafting that I have to have a bit of everything and just love working in many different styles.
This explains why if you look through my folksy shop you can find dark distressed Victoriana cards along side happy little narrowboater cards and airy fairy textiles made with Cath Kidston fabric.  There probably appears little rhyme or reason but I like that.  I know all the rules about giving your work a recognisable look and I think my crafted cards do have a style that's my own, but the rest of my work is not so easy to recognise as mine. I think my narrowboat cards have a certain style that's probably easy to pick out but I'm not sure...
Do you have just one style or are you an eclectic craft hopping fairy like me? I'd be interested to know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment