Friday 4 February 2011

WHY didn't I make those cake toppers last night?

So, it's Friday. I have my wonderful in-laws (yes, I really do love them!) coming tomorrow so we can celebrate their Golden Wedding Anniversary and cakes will be expected.  I have many plans of what I want to top them with and I'm confident they'll look great and will make the new owners happy bunnies, however, I haven't actually made them yet and the boat will be full of teenagers tonight as the resident teenager is to be joined by her wonderful older brother!
So, I shall be cooking dinner and then watching England play rugby whilst fashioning flowers, books, bookworms, and welly boots from fondant.  Serves me right really. I got totally distracted by a request for a "new baby boy" card in a similar design to a card already in my little shop and totally changed my plans of what I was supposed to create last night! DOH!

This was the result anyways, and I'm pleased to say that the lady in question liked it and bought it immediately! Thanks Claire!!




So think of me while you're relaxing tonight... Happy Friday people!

No comments:

Post a Comment